a haiku a day (205/365)
"we can get mcdonalds on the way home"
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
I try not to think about it too much, but I hate where my life is.
Everyone around me is moving in with their significant other,
getting engage, getting married, having kids. I just feel like I’m
so far behind. Granted, I don’t want the majority of that stuff yet,
I still feel like everyone around me is so deeply in love and I’m
stuck here, in my parents house, not even wanted by my boyfriend.
He doesn’t want to live with me, and doesn’t even hint at it in a year.
So I’m at a stand still.
It makes me feel like I don’t mean anything to him.
How is all of this going on around us and I’m stuck?
I’m just not wanted…